4/25/2014

I HEAR YOUR VOICE

 I HEAR YOUR VOICE 

Lee Bo Young as Jang Hye Sun
Kim So Hyun as young Hye Sung
Lee Jong Suk as Park Soo Ha
Goo Seung Hyun as child Soo Ha
Yoon Sang Hyun as Cha Kwan Woo
Lee Da Hee as Seo Do Yeon / Hwang Ga Yeo
Jung Min Ah as young Do Yeon

Though their age gap is 11 in real life I think their tandem works. Yes, Even if you don't know their age you will notice it immediately that the lead girl is older. -_- wait... But I just noticed it because I tried to search for the cast before watching it. But once you watched it you'll know that there is the reason for that. WELL ANYWAY! TWO THUMBS UP FOR THIS!

2013 KOREAN DRAMA

9-year-old Soo-Ha (later played by Lee Jong-Suk) and his father are riding together in a car when they are suddenly struck by a truck driven by Min Joon-Kook (Jung Woong-In). Min Joon-Kook then gets out of his truck and jumps on the hood of their car. Soo-Ha and Min Joon-Kook's eyes meet through the windshield of his father's car. Suddenly, Soo-Ha is able to hear the man's violent thoughts .. "I need to finish this."



I hear your voice TRAILER!


Credits to: I m a k-poper

EPISODE 18

GENRE COMEDY, MYSTERY, ROMANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment