12/24/2013

LMH & KHJ

Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyun-Joong

They are handsome, aren't they? two gifted young men staring at me... joke -_- Ouch. just Ouch. Thinking that you have no chance to date them why? because of Park Shin Hye, Yoon Eun Hye, Ku Hye Sun, IU, Park Min-Young and etc. Even Diamonds cannot be compared to their beauties but! but I'm not saying lose hope of meeting or "dating" them someday.


Lee Min Ho 

Born: June 22 1987 Seoul, South Korea
Education: B.A Film and Arts
Alma Mater: Konkuk University
Occupation: Actor, Singer, Model
Hangul: 
이민호Revised Romanization: I Minho

WEBSITE: www.leeminho.kr/
I didn't bother to read the profile because I can't understand it anyway

For More Info's of Lee Min Ho

Kim Hyun-Joong

Born: June 6, 1986 
Seoul, South Korea
Genres: K-pop, J-pop, Dance, R&B
Occupations: Singer, Actor
Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Piano, Drums, Violin

WEBSITE: www.hyun-joong.com/

For More Info's of Kim Hyun Joong

No comments:

Post a Comment