12/25/2013

THAT WINTER, THE WIND BLOWS

 That Winter, The Wind Blows 

Zo In-Sung as Oh Soo
Song Hye-Kyo as Oh Young
Kim Bum as Park Jin-Sung
Jang Eun-ji as Moon Hee-Sun

2013 T.V Series

Oh Soo. known as the best gambler in the Cheongdam neighborhood, lives a meaningless life. His parents dumped him at an early age and he lost his first lover. Meanwhile, Oh Young is the heir to a large corporation, but she lives a lonely existence. She lost her eyesight at an early age and her father recently passed away. Their fate soon becomes intertwined.

This one is really good although at first you may not like it but I'm sure sooner or later you will appreciate it. Like me at first I don't like it because of the age of the casts but then I realized Oh Soo is handsome and Oh Young is really pretty! and actually I don't like its story... I LOVE IT! 

EPISODES 16

GENRE ROMANCE, MELODRAMA

Watch That Winter, The Wind Blows


 International Broadcast Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment