2/25/2014

MIMI

 MIMI 

Shim Chang-min as Han Min-woo
Moon Ga-young as Mimi

(2014 T.V SERIES)

Actually I judge the book by its cover so the first time I saw Mimi's poster my first expression was "Ooh laaa laa" This is gonna be great and it really was. I mean, looking at the description is really important. Does that make sense? lol. 

 Min-woo is a 28-year-old introverted writer of webcomics (or "webtoon") who has partial memory loss. One day, he finds a memo on his desk calendar, and because of it, writes a new webtoon December 8, which becomes an instant hit. But as the webtoon gets even more popular, Min-woo feels pressure from work and begins to suffer from severe headaches. He strives to recover his lost memories from the time he was an 18-year-old high school student, especially those of his first love, Mimi, as he unravels their mysterious fate.


EPISODE 4
GENRE MINISIRIES, ROMANCE, MYSTERY
Watch Mimi ◄ 





Wait, Hold on! Can I take back what I've just said? IT IS GREAT! YES! I LOVE IT I TOTALLY LOVE IT! but the ending was... -_- I don't want to be a spoiler for those who don't know this yet. IT MADE ME CRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment